Monday, May 4, 2009

Captain Commando & the Queen of the Crown

Back in the day I learned that lots of guys prefer to go "commando." Ewww!!! Didn't understand it then, and I don't understand it now.
Carson does!
He's the captain of the commando club. I knew he was a number one fan when I started to find his underwear shoved in corners, under beds, behind couches, etc. That's where it goes after I hand it to him with his clothes for the day. His full collection has yet to be retrieved, so don't be alarmed if you ever come across a pair at our house...they're clean:)
He says his underwear "doesn't fit" and it's "too tight." I say he's just become to comfortable with the commando lifestyle.
You gotta pick your battles, so instead of the daily reminder, I think we'll try the route of little man boxers next!


In related news....Brynlee has joined the "wonderwear" club. That's right, we are a diaper free house and proud!!! Unlike Carson, they are her favorite accessory!!! She's a proud member and I've been reminded that kids wedgie's are quite possibly one of the cutest things i've ever seen. Fortunately for me, Brynlee sports one nearly 24/7. I just love her and her little cheeks!!!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Totally love the visual of the kid wedgie. They are an adorable sight....why can't adult tushie (and by that, I mean my tushie) look as appealing?

Shenna said...

Hooray for no diapers! Your kids are darling!

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

I'm totally laughing out loud! Captain of the commando club, bless that little boy!

The Nixon Family said...

Greetings from Allen Texas. So cool that you can track that. Your kids are too cute. I love Carson going comando and way to go on Brynlee's potty training. I am having my kid in a week, wahoo. Start the count down!!

Hazen5 said...

WOW! One loves undies one doesn't, too cute. I can't believe no more diapers. You know what that means... time for another baby!

queenieweenie said...

My boys are all over boxers-have been since they were little. Too cute.

Spjut Family said...

How fun. Doesn't it just show the difference between little girls and little boys. What spunk your kid has.