Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Time of Thanks

We're a crazy bunch. Truly. But we sure do have lots to be grateful for!!!!!
A dad who loves to spend time with the young ones.
Our little soccer man who scored his first 3 goals ever this last soccer season. It was a big deal. And I may have shed a few tears. I'm just glad I wore sunglasses. Coach Tom has been his coach the last two seasons and we love him.
Again, a handsome husband, who also kind of likes to spend time with his wife. Lucky me.
Lastly our two beautiful little girls...especially our little Saylor Grace. Such a perfect addition to our crazy bunch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've long recommended that people seeking to have a very good understanding of this specific topic spread their research across several blogs so as not to deal with wrong information. You have provided so many areas for people like me to start with. But this can be puzzling for some. Let's take into account the only real enemy here's not being focused. This will happen to some. So my advice is: Stay focused. Thank you

Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about Photoshop clipping path.