Saturday, September 1, 2007

The End of Summer

Now that we're officially in the month of September, and it's the day past Labor Day, I'm slowly coming to the realization that summer is coming to an end soon and also that it went by waaaay too fast- cue the tears. I know I can't complain living in So Cal, but I will anyways because I love my summers! It really doesn't feel like it's even close to being over with the Arizona like heat we've been getting (i'm sure all you arizonians want to shoot me for even comparing our heat too yours...but seriously it's been sooo hot) I love everything about summer and this year was no exception with the endless swimming, eating way to much ice cream, barbecuing and of course all the vacations. Now I know it's not over yet, but I'm posting some cute pics of Carson and Brynlee from the last month. They are the best little kiddies ever and we have sooo much fun with them.




Visting Grandpa's Ranch in Northern Cali.


The jury is still out on whether or not Carson likes tubing...loved playing with Uncle Nathan on land though.
Brynlee swimming with Uncle Shane

4 comments:

bethany said...

I'm kind of glad summer is almost over-it is just way too hot!! Where was that last pic taken with Shane holding Brynlee? The water is beautiful!!
Oh yeah-I finally sent out your package yesterday-sorry it took so long, but I have been SUPER busy :)

Jen and Bryan said...

Yeah, I don't even want to hear it from you. It's BLISTERING over here. Why am I here!?!?!? By the way, your kids are SO cute!!!!!

Carrie said...

Brooke,

It was fun to find your blog through others and read it. Your kiddos are just adorable. They are growing up sooo fast just since we have been in the ward. I have started to blog as well. http://lamoreauxfamily.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

:)
Carrie

schetsclan said...

Brooke your kids are so cute. I wish we got to see them more. It reminds me of you and Nathan as babies.