Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gotta Love Santa...As Long as he's Fake

Carson is sooo not interested in talking to or sitting on Santa's lap at all this year...he always resorts to "mom, you just tell him what I want."
So, the other day when I napped Carson at my mom's house in a room full of Christmas decorations, (knowing very well this could be quite a distraction for such a curious boy, but heaven forbid I delay precious napping time to move it) he spent over an hour talking with his new buddy, and apparently his favorite kind of Santa, a fake one! Here's to baby monitors and the comedy they can bring from time to time:



You have to read Carson's dialogue in a semi-demanding voice, (he was not afraid of this santa) but still sweet...it makes it much better :)

"Santa Where is your mouth? It's okay don't be scared. Santa GET ME OUT! Listen to me. Santa I need a firetruck. Please don't say no, I need one. Don't be scared Santa, listen to me. I need a bike too. If you don't have one you need to buy one. It's okay, don't say no. I can drive it. Santa Get me Out. ring ring ring, hey santa did you hear it. Santa I can not open my diaper it has poop in it, hey mom change my diaper santa says. Oh no, oh no, are you all right? SANTA. get me out. Stop doing that, he doesn't like it. Santa I need to call my mom back. Please or I will be sad. Brynlee is waking up I better be quiet too."

2 comments:

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Got to love the baby monitor - what an amazing invention. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to have heard that conversation. Question. Do that make baby monitors that can actually record what the baby is saying? If not I think we've got a new invention. :)

The Badger family said...

That is the funniest blog every! Kids are soo classic aren't they?