Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wiggle Worm

Carson was the most mellow of mellow babies, so I was expecting a little payback with my second cause everyone says you don't have two easy ones in a row right? I wouldn't completely call it payback with Brynlee cause she's the happiest little thing around and getting to be soooo much fun. She'll smile anytime and make our hearts melt a thousand times a day. But, that being said, that girl can move. She gets into anything and everything within reach, and unfortunately more and more is getting within reach the bigger she gets! She's constantly on the move keeps us on our toes. She's definitely much wigglier than carson ever was. I had to laugh when I got her out of bed this morning looking like this:


Zipper and button fully in tact...explain that one!

No comments: