Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear Rain,

....and winter, and cold (for california) weather. I like you in small doses. And i'll be honest, I'm over you. More importantly, I think i've already learned a valuable lesson from you....I thought I was decently patient, but apparently I have a loooong way to go, and much to learn. Hopefully I learn before baby #3 makes it's grand entrance!

****During prayers tonight Carson said "Thank you that it's so beautiful in California where we live and not raining. And bless that we won't laugh at people who live where it rains a lot, but that we'll feel sad for them." Prayers don't get more sincere.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Love the words of children. Love the picture of Brynlee, she is just adorable.

California Blakes said...

LOVE that picture. Good job, Brookie! :)

shayla said...

that's probably the best funny I've heard in a long time! Precious!!!

.kaitlyn. said...

ta hahaha. cute picture too!